Podium presentations and Poster presentations
- The abstract submission system is closed now (submission deadline was January 31, 2022).
- Review results were communicated to all submitters on March 31, 2022.
- At least one author must register in full in order to attend the congress and present the abstract (in case of both Podium presentations and Posters).
- One author must not present more than one oral presentation and one poster presentation.
- The complete guidelines for presenters will be sent in due course.
- Applications for the awards are currently under evaluation and the results will be sent in due course.
- Poster presentations: Due to a high number of submissions, an exceptionally large poster area is planned this year with special time slots dedicated exclusively to Poster presentations viewing. Networking and accompanying events will take place in the Poster area to allow maximum space for discussions there.
- Oral presentations duration: 12 minutes (Podium presentation), 30 minutes (Perspective talk), 45 minutes (Plenary lecture)
- List of ESB 2022 tracks (submission categories) is available below. The detailed programme of sessions will be available 1 month before the conference at the latest.
- Submission deadline: January 31, 2022.
- Maximum 2 submissions per main author are allowed.
- Your abstract will be considered in competition with other submissions. If the abstract is not deemed suitable for podium presentation, it will automatically be considered for poster presentation.
- At least one author must register in full in order to attend the congress and present the abstract. One author must not present more than one oral presentation and one poster presentation.
- List of ESB 2022 tracks (submission categories) is available below.
- Abstracts template use is mandatory, please download the template here.
- The abstract should be compiled without changing the styles (The easiest way to use this abstract form is by cutting and pasting unformatted text into each section to maintain the document’s present format.)
- The abstract should include the following sections: Introduction, Methods, Results, Discussion, and References.
- Abstracts must not exceed one page (a word count of approximately 500 words).
- The abstracts should be uploaded as PDF document through the conference website. Maximum size of the PDF file: 1 Mb.
- Please refer directly to the Abstract template document for the complete guidelines.
Podium presentations with awards: please follow the instructions in the submission system for the upload of the additional required documents
Podium presentation with ESB Student Awards (Abstract itself, a second separate PDF document including the applicant’s CV AND a letter of support – statement by the student’s supervisor confirming that the applicant is a doctoral student, and the proof of author’s ESB membership).
Podium presentation with ESB Travel Awards (Abstract itself, a second separate PDF document including the applicant’s CV and a brief outline and justification for the proposed travel, and the proof of ESB membership).
Podium presentation with Clinical Biomechanics Award
Attention: Each abstract can only be submitted for one Award. Therefore, the same abstract cannot contest for more than one of Clinical Biomechanics, Student award or Travel Award. More information regarding the awards is to be found on the Society webpage.